Monday, January 5, 2009

A Christmas Story

So after 9 Christmas's with my wife I see myself as being quite thoughtful. Well not this year. I thought and thought for what I could possibly get my wife besides the soundtrack to "Twilight". So as Christmas eve was upon me I decided to get her a nice watch. Can't go wrong with that right. WRONG. As we were visiting my grandmother on Christmas Day my wife got talking to my cousin's wife. As I overheard the conversation I learned the error of my ways. Supposedly I was hinted to at least a couple of times that not only did she want the soundtrack but also the first two books of the twilight series. Mind you she had already read the entire series twice. I guess I don't take hints very well after all. So I bet you can guess what I was doing the day after Christmas. Yep, Barnes and Noble, to get the first two books.

No comments:

Post a Comment