Saturday, January 10, 2009

Teach your children well

Some of you may know my son. He's five years old and quite the player. Tonight I realized how cunning the little guys is. My wife was trying to have some one on one time with him while I watched a T.V. show with the other two. She was teasing him and saying " look in my eyes Trevy". He just kept giggling. Finally she asked him what was so funny. He responded by saying "I'm watching T.V. in your glasses mommy" and he just lost it he thought that was so funny. My mind quickly flashed to some years in the future and him sitting with his wife. "Yes honey I love yo.....TOUCHDOWN. That plsy was just awesome." It's good to know my son is learning how to get the most out of life.

1 comment:

  1. That is funny. And Yes, Trevvy has learned to work his charm.

    ReplyDelete